To be the go-to institution for research and consulting services in Somalia and Kenya.
To support public institutions, donor communities and private sectors to tackle and address transition and governance dilemmas, to turn challenges into opportunities and engage local communities to develop home grown solutions to threats and challenges, both in the short and long terms.
We understand that customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery is the bedrock of our work, therefore our aim is to deliver a high value service with both quality and timeliness through:
- Providing quality research and consulting services to our clients.
- Developing effective research tools and processes to ensure the quality and reliability of our work.
- To build a network of qualified and diverse teams of researchers and consultants to meet the growing demand for consulting services in Somalia and Kenya.
- To provide full project management outsourcing services, including planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- To ensure the delivery of our services in a transparent and professional manner by applying a check and balance system, self-monitoring business processes and internal evaluation procedures.
- To involve our clients and partners in our quality assurance systems to achieve transparency, which is our main code of conduct.